Hunters are now the weakest class in Arena, according to representation. We are back to being the underdog, just how I like it (hate being overpowered, but would rather be balanced more than anything).
If Hunter representation continues to be abysmal (0.5% representation in 2's and 2% representation in 3's) over the next few weeks I hope Blizzard creates a quick hotfix or patch that helps Hunters out a bit in Arena (as well as other classes that are not performing well).
I would like to see Marksmanship and BM get some PvP buffs to help Hunters in Arena, as Survival is still the only tree that seems viable for serious play.
Without being able to mana drain teams anymore (thank God), Hunters need to be able to apply plenty of pressure. Since we are almost always moving in Arena, we usually do not do much damage from Auto Shot or Steady Shot.
Here are my ideas that might help boost our representation to more of a balanced state:
- Increase Arcane Shot damage by 10-15%
- Allow Auto Shot to be used while moving; however, make Auto Shot do 50% less damage while moving
- Allow Deterrence to work from all angles and reduce damage taken by 100%
- Allow Feign Death to remove one debuff from self
- Allow pets to scale very well with all attributes and make them immune to buffs
I will be gone the next few days as I move back to Michigan, hope everyone has a great week, see ya.