I have some good news, and some bad news. First, the bad news. Unfortunately we won't be able to do the Aspect of the Viper change I discussed yesterday (passive instead of requiring you to attack the target) at this time because of technical limitations and its potential to shake up our current balance goals. However, we will evaluate it as an option for a future patch.
Now, the good news.
- Aimed Shot - This shot will now be instant cast, its damage/effect/cooldown will remain unchanged.
- Scatter shot - This will now be an 11-point Survival talent.
- Readiness - This will now be the 21-point Marksmanship talent.
- Trap Mastery - This will now be the 41-point Survival talent. Granted, not very sexy for a 41-pointer but we'll do some changes there in a future patch (after WOLK ships).
- Surefooted is swapping places with T.N.T. (so Surefooted is now in tier 2)
These changes will be live in an upcoming beta build.
Edit: ** We'll most likely have to reduce Aimed Shots damage if it becomes instant, somewhere in the ballpark of more than arcane shot/multi-shot on a single target but less than what it is now.
[ Post edited by Koraa ]
Class DesignerHunter (8982: Skills | Talents)
Separation Anxiety - Removed.
-NEW- Kindred Spirits - Increases your pet's damage by 4/8/12/16/20% and you and your pet's movement speed by 2/4/6/8/10% while your pet is active.
Kill Shot - Required level changed to 75 for rank 1, and 80 for rank 2.
Scorpid Sting - Chance to hit with melee and ranged attacks changed from 3% down from 5%.
Rapid Recuperation - Now 2 points. Mana and focus cost reduction now 30/60% (OLD - 20/40/60%)
Explosive Shot - Damage reduced.
Freezing Arrow - Trap has a chance to break on damage instead of 100% chance to break on damage.
Lock and Load - Now gives you a 100% chance when you trap a target and a 100% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Serpent Sting to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot to trigget no cooldown, cost no mana, and consume no ammo.
T.N.T. - No longer increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Trap.
Improved Tracking - Changed from all damage to non-periodic damage.