Saturday, March 7, 2009

2053 Rated BG9: Hunter / Rogue Setup

 

    My Hunter Spec
   

  
Rogue Spec
 
 
 
 
My Hunter Gear
  
  
 
 
 
 
Main Melee Weapon: Deadly Gladiator's Waraxe
Off-hand Melee Weapon: Hatestrike
Ranged Weapon: Envoy of Mortality
   
   
Rogue Gear
  
Siphter mainly used PvE gear since I was usually their main target.  His burst damage is what made us get many of our kills.
   
   
My Hunter Major Glyphs
  
  
 
Rogue Major Glyphs
 
 
 
My Hunter Macros
 
Lazer Beams (4k magical burst in 1 second; can use while moving):
/use Hateful Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
/use Gnomish Lightning Generator
  
Cancel Deterrence:
#showtooltip Deterrence
/cancelaura Deterrence
  
Nitro Boosts & Master's Call:
/cast Master's Call
/use Deadly Gladiator's Sabatons of Triumph
 
Bestial Wrath + Dmg + Stun:
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Kill Command
/cast Blood Fury(Racial)
/cast Call of the Wild
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Intimidation
  

No comments: