Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Patch 3.0.2 & Updates

Hunter Changes in Patch 3.0.2

Hunter's are the most changed class in this patch and many of us will need to tame multiple new pets and try our new modified talent trees as well as our brand new pet talent trees.

The next couple of weeks are going to be very enjoyable with all the new content Hunter's are recieving.  This enjoyment will overshadow our PvP disabilities in Arena (I'm guessing they will exist even with the new Disengage) at least for awhile...

I think a major theme will be our lack of defense against caster's with the new spell pushback system (the old system would allow us to send our pets on caster, which forced caster to instant cast or suffer major spell pushback).


I've updated my Gold Tips section with more information.

I will update my Pets section with new pets as soon as I am able to PvP awhile with a new pet.

My Ideas section will probably recieve a major update in about a week (need a little bit of time to digest all these new changes).

My BM PvP section is still a work in progress...
 

No comments: